Welcome Back New Smiles Dental Family
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
At all New Smiles Dental locations we have improved all the processes for infection control and they are a top priority for our practice to protect our patients and our staff members. We want to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions to meet and exceed the ADA and CDC guidelines regarding safety and distancing.
All of our providers and staff members have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
How is the “new normal” when you come to visit us?
- The use of a Mask is MANDATORY to be admitted into the building.
- We encourage all our patients and staff members to use hand sanitizer and to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and at other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- When you arrive at the building you have to call our phone number (703) 494-0820 to check-in and we will either let you into the reception area, or ask you to wait in your car until we are ready for you.
- All patients will have temperatures checked before entering the clinical area. We decline to see patients that have a temperature of 99.5 or more.
- Patients are required to answer a small COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Only the patient is allowed to enter the clinical area. The only exception will be (1) parent/legal guardian of a minor (10 years old)
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. You are encouraged to bring your own reading materials.
- We have installed an air purifier system called Plasma Air, that cleans the circulating air in the office. The purifier is connected directly to our A/C System. Additionally, we have added an Extraoral Suction device in every room to control the aerosol effect.
- Also we have UV light air purifiers in certain areas.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time
- We can’t stress enough the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by all our Doctors and Team Members. We use disposable gowns, gloves, N-95 plus Level-3 masks.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment please call the office of your preference.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest way possible.